Proud new 510 owner

TomTom Model(s)
Go 510
Hello,
Just unpacked my new 510 on Wednesday and am enjoying it. I have already learned a lot from these forums and have downloaded some great voices and poi files. I'm a road warrior travelling extensively for my job (primarily east of the Mississippi) so it was about time that I got a gps. Mapquest has gotten me lost for the last time!

Looking forward to learning more about my favorite new toy!

Sorry if it is rude to bump my own thread.

I have now had my TT510 for about a month now, and it is everything I could have hoped for. I have taken it with me on all my business trips and haven't gotten lost once. I just make sure I give it a little time to figure out where it is when I turn it on before entering a route or it tends to calculate from my house rather than from my actual position.

I have used it in MA, RI, NH, VT, NY, NJ, PA, SC, GA, AL and LA. It has helped me to find my hotels or shorter routes to the airport, or places to eat. A few of the pre-programmed POIs have been off, but address entry hasn't failed me yet.

I have no idea how I ever functioned without one of these. Best toy ever!

Ask a Question