Program TomTom One from computer

When I set my start and end points on my TomTom, somehow it gets the points backwards. When I back out of my driveway, it tells me I have arrived at my destination.

Is there a way I can program my routes from my computer instead of the touch screen? I am much more comfortable with a computer keyboard anyway.

Thanks.

It sounds like you need to "Clear Route" when you get to your destination. If you don't, it thinks you are arriving again when you restart. If you open TomTom home, you can operate your TT from the computer (I'm not sure if it works on a Mac yet, they keep promising, I haven't checked since 7.48 came out).

Good luck and enjoy

When I set my start and end points on my TomTom, somehow it gets the points backwards. When I back out of my driveway, it tells me I have arrived at my destination.

Is there a way I can program my routes from my computer instead of the touch screen? I am much more comfortable with a computer keyboard anyway.

Thanks.

Are you speaking about a normal "NAVIGATE TO..." function or are you using an itinerary planning route that has multiple waypoints?

TomTom from computer

Thank you, Mike28a, I will try what you said.

To Birdman: Yes, normal Navigate To. Thank you for your response.

Ask a Question