Can you program a Tomtom to direct you to a specific moterway junction?

I had a meeting today but the only information I had was the junction of the place I was meeting my boss. However, when I tried to enter the junction, J4 of the M61, I found that thisoption does not seem to be offered and ended up having to search for buiness located near the junction and use their postcode. This took some time and was quite annoying and that is why I have registeredhere to see if anyone can help me.

Thank yiu in advance, Mike :)

Well, once a route is established in any model other than those with EasyMenu, from the Route Summary screen-->options-->travel via and select the road you want to go on.

Have a look at the free POI files from pocketgpsworld.com, listed under UK/ Transport are both the Motorway Entry and Exit categories. If you add these to your device you could select Navigate To/ POI/ Motorway entry/ exit (as applicable) and select the correct one from the presented list - Mike

Ask a Question