poi's disappeared

I set several categories of points of interest to appear on my map screen. They were there for awhile and suddenly disappeared. I can't get them back even though they show as chosen in the menu. Any ideas? Thanks.

You've got to provide more detail. What model? What firmware? What map? What were you doing that they were there and 'suddenly' disappeared?

(You can tell the firmware by tapping the satellite bars. The next screen is the firmware version. Tap the version number and the next screen will show the map version and build number installed.)

Sorry about that...it's a One 3d edition. Map is USA and Canada v. 815.2022, GPS v. 121, boot 1.0012. I really wasn't doing anything--the poi's showed on the map, and were gone next time I turned on the device.

Last edited:
Are these some of the built in poi's or custom pois you downloaded from this or other sites on the web?

Also, try a pin reset and if that doesn't work, try the clear flash tool found here

Not sure if related, but it happened to my One XL after I installed 7/11 POIs from TT home, which for some reason disabled display of anything else, removal of it seems solve my problem.

Ask a Question