POI's appear on my Rider 550 but not in Mydrive

Here they are

Attachments

• POI issue2.jpg
    POI issue2.jpg
    695.2 KB · Views: 12
Ah, geez ... start over.

Those aren't your custom POI's. They are a special batch of POI locations that TomTom has created for motorcycle riders. They do something similar for camper models, and provide EV charging stations POI sets for car models. In the latter case, it's a bit of a nuisance for everyone that doesn't own an EV, but there you are.

There's no way to 'get rid' of these. They come to you as updates, just like maps, speed cams, and the like. You can accept them or not when updating. Go ahead and have a look at the content. I don't have a Rider model in hand at the moment, and would be interested to hear the kinds of POIs they are supplying for bike riders these days.

Hi
Attached a sample of the POI categories.

Attachments

• Sample POI's.jpg
    Sample POI's.jpg
    927.4 KB · Views: 3
I don't know the 550 but on my 620 I can go to Settings / Appearance / Show POI lists on map. and can I can activate or Hide POI categories, including personal POIs.

Hi Arno

Thanks for this, I can do that on the 550, but wanted to delete, looks like "hide" is the only option.

Thanks all for your assistance

Thanks for this, I can do that on the 550, but wanted to delete, looks like "hide" is the only option.

Thanks all for your assistance
What you can do is remove your GPS from your Tomtom account and then perform a factory reset.

Then create a new Tomtom account with a new email address and a new password.

Ask a Question