POI Question

Hello. I have a Go 720 and I really like the POI proximity alerts, I find it odd though, that when an alert pops up, I have to open the menu, choose navigate to, poi, then find the category and select the POI...it seems like there should be a way to route to the POI with only one or two button presses. Am I ignorant to some feature of the device or am I just expecting too much. Thanks for helping out a bit of a Tomtom newb.

I have to open the menu, choose navigate to, poi, then find the category and select the POI...it seems like there should be a way to route to the POI with only one or two button presses. Am I ignorant to some feature of the device or am I just expecting too much.
Whether you're expecting "too much" would be a topic of discussion all in itself! Would be nice if they'd add an option like that to the "quick menu".

While the TT is great at being able to set up POI warnings, even down to customizing what it says when it finds one for you, the "Navigate To" business is still required. I guess the good news is that it remembers recently selected categories and places them where they're quickly available so that at least you don't have to go searching for that, too.

Ask a Question