POI Question

Hi

I recently purchased a One-XL and I love it. I just have a question regarding POI's. I created and added several POI category with POIedit and added them to my TomTom. Is there anyway that I can browse all of my POI's when navigating to a POI. It seems that when you navigate and you select POI you than have to select POI in the city or near you and it then just displays POI's that are in the city (which I guess makes sense). For example I have added several golf course's in and around the city, but if you don't select the town that the golf course is close to it does not show up in the Golf Course POI I have created. Any info or help would be appreciated.

Thanks
EllTee

Hi

I recently purchased a One-XL and I love it. I just have a question regarding POI's. I created and added several POI category with POIedit and added them to my TomTom. Is there anyway that I can browse all of my POI's when navigating to a POI. It seems that when you navigate and you select POI you than have to select POI in the city or near you and it then just displays POI's that are in the city (which I guess makes sense). For example I have added several golf course's in and around the city, but if you don't select the town that the golf course is close to it does not show up in the Golf Course POI I have created. Any info or help would be appreciated.

Thanks
EllTee

If you choose "Navigate To" then "Near You". Even though you may be in a different city or area YOUR catagories are also presented in the group. You can then choose the catagory you want and browse it.

I hope that makes sense. In my unit "Search" is the first Icon, then my Catagories, then the rest for several pages.

Ask a Question