POI question

How many POI's are in the One XL-s? Doesnt seem to be very many. It doesnt even have Blockbuster or most of the stores in my area listed. Am I searching wrong or something???

TT ONE models only have 1GB of internal memory and come with the USA and Canada map. The number of included POIs with the map is rather limited when compared to maps for the GO 7x0 and the 9x0 models feature the largest POIs of TT models. Of course those models have 2GB and 4GB of internal memory and can handle the larger map, voice recognition files and POIs.

If you have an SD card of 2 or 4GB, you could use the larger POI file of the 930 someone has posted here sometime ago.

TT ONE models only have 1GB of internal memory and come with the USA and Canada map. The number of included POIs with the map is rather limited when compared to maps for the GO 7x0 and the 9x0 models feature the largest POIs of TT models. Of course those models have 2GB and 4GB of internal memory and can handle the larger map, voice recognition files and POIs.

If you have an SD card of 2 or 4GB, you could use the larger POI file of the 930 someone has posted here sometime ago.

Excellent! Where can I find this POI file?

Ask a Question