POI question Re:length of Name.

TomTom Model(s)
Rider 2
There must be 2000 hits on poi in the search. & frankly I dont want to read them all. So my question to the guru's is.
Is there a way to view the complete name of a POI (scrool to the right)
Case & point is I was looking for a school "Wheatland Chili High school" Two names came up WheatlandChili was all I could see but I could not tell wich was the high school and wich was the middle school I saw a quick flash that said one or the other but was unable to read it fast enough. Hope this makes sence.

GT

There are two methods:
One is using the browse map and locating the POI. When you see the poi on the map and select it, the name will be highlighted for you.

The other method is when navigating to the POI and you select it, you will be taken to the POI map preview mode. On the top right, you will see the full POI name or description.

There is a 3rd way!

Just press and hold on the name in the list, rather than tapping on it. It will be highlighted, then scroll to make the full name visible. It takes a bit of practice though!

Pdero your ideas are great but I got to give this one to Spook that was way easy. Thanks for all the help hopefully I can learn enough to be a help to somebody else.
Now all I need to do is figure out how to adjust the alarm when using the current speed. Flashing red when I hit 70-+ in a 65 if I hold at 70 Ill get run over on the big rd. Then once I mount it on the bike hmm maby I should learn to set it lower then :) :)
Looks like it is time for another post.

GT

Ask a Question