poi edit 2007????

i just got poi edit 2007 and i loaded a poi i wanted to add 2 more locations too.i clicked add item and put in the cooridinates.they show up in the small map in the corner and i labaeled them as close to the others as i could,they dont show up on my ttv3 after i saved it.is there a special way of adding locations to a poi?did i do it wrong.thanx in advance

Here's also another way that sounds lengthy but is pretty easy.

Use the POI edit to open the POI's you have, change the files to "KML" files & save them to your hard drive. Open them up in Google Earth, add the new location or locations on GE making sure that the new POI's go into the same folder in "my places" as the file you're using. Right click on the folder & save it to your hard drive as a 'KML" file. Then use the POI edit to convert the file back to the TT ov2 file.

You can use your TomTom to add locations to an existing POI category.
Follow the instructions here to help you.
https://www.tomtomforums.com/announcement.php?f=14

hi pedro
does that only work on other tomtoms.my ttv3 doesnt give me the add as poi for the cursor location.i thought poi edit 2007 would be easier to use than changing formats and using google earth and then back,will trye be able to add pois to exsisting pois?i have it also,its easy to edit with but im not sure if it can add pois or not.

for the ONE 3rd edition, you need to create a custom menu to include that option.
TT left that option out.

Ask a Question