Phones for TT GO 510

TomTom Model(s)
GO 510
Hey everyone,

I'm trying to decide which phone I should get because it's time to get a new one :) Now... I have US cellular, and the models I'm interested in (that they have) are...

Motorola V323i (CDMA2000 1X technology)
Motorola KRZR K1m (CDMA2000 1X technology)
Motorola RAZR V3m (CDMA2000 1X technology)

US Cellular uses CDMA technology to connect to their data network (easyEdge).

I was wondering if anyone has had any success with any of the three phones above connecting to their GO 510 for both makings calls and the Plus services.

I've searched the forums and have some ideas of how the above phones works, but I'm looking for some more up to date information. I also looked at the phone compatibility web site on the TomTom site, but I have a feeling that that may be somewhat out of date and not provide me with the best information, but it's a good place to start. I'll continue to search google and these forums for answers, but I feel this would be the best place to get answers :)

Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
Already done. I'm just checking to see if anyone here can tell me about their experiences with the above phones.

Thanks Pedro.

I know this thread is pretty old, but I also have US Cellular Easy Edge and want to use TomTom Plus with it.

Anyone have it working?

Ask a Question