Pairing my ONE XL-S to my LG CU720

TomTom Model(s)
ONE XL-S
Hi,

I've been trying to pair my Tomtom ONE XL-S to my AT&T LG Shine CU720 cell phone via bluetooth with no success. When I try to pair to my Tomtom, the GPS device will detect the cellphone. I enter the 0000 password on the cellphone and they seem be able to communicate. When the XLS asks me to select a phone model from the list, the LG CU720 is not listed, so I select "Other". I then select the correct location (United States) and the correct operator, AT&T Wireless... it then proceeds to try to connect. My phone shows "Network Disconnected" on the screen three times, and then it finally shows "Network Connected". After that the Tomtom stays at 65% for about 5 minutes and finally says it was not able to connect and asks me if I want to enter the phones information manually.

I have tried selecting pretty much all other LG phone models on the Tomtom list, but it never connects. I tried entering the information manually, but I don't know exactly what needs to be entered.

Does anybody know why it doesn't work? Where could I find my phones connection information so I can manually enter it on the Tomtom?

Any help will be appreciated.

Seamus

Tomtom's phone operator list is outdated. That line refered to the "old AT&T" before it merged with Cingular.

Today, you need to connect to "Cingular Medianet" and you will be fine.

Ask a Question