"ONE XL T Europe"???????????

I just bought a TT-one XL off ebay. I was looking over the page again when I notice the model info which said "ONE XL T Europe" I haven't received it yet but I wanna know if its gonna make any difference. According to the seller its preloaded with US and Canada maps. Are there any differences between this and the US model? Also will I have any problems warranty wise? Thanks for the help!

As long as it has maps for US & Canada, it should be just like the ones sold here.

As for warranties, I really can't say. Is this a brand new unit? If it's used, you would have to have the original receipt. I know that for a lot of electronics (like cameras), warranties are country specific. for example, if I buy a Canon camera in the U.S., Canon Canada may not give me service.

... I wanna know if its gonna make any difference. According to the seller its preloaded with US and Canada maps. Are there any differences between this and the US model? Also will I have any problems warranty wise? Thanks for the help!
Yes, a big difference. The T denotes that it includes an RDS-TMC receiver (which costs extra). A European receiver will not work in the US, ever.

If it is[i/] a European model with US maps, I would question the legitimacy (and legality) of those maps. Euro models come with Euro maps! It cannot be a brand-new unit, because if it was it would not have US maps. I think you should get a US model instead, otherwise you may as well not bother going for the T version as the traffic receiver will not work.

Ask a Question