One Walking

Am in' Paris trying to use my Tomtom 'One(bought in Australlia)in 'walking mode'. Having all kinds of 'problems.I go to "change preferences,then "planning preferences" then select "always plan walking routes. However when you program a destinated it keeps telling me to "turn around when possible". It is also slow to change walking instructions. Please H-E-L-P.

While TomToms have a walking mode, the fact remains that they are really meant to be used in a motorized vehicle.

Consequently, you are probably finding that you have to move 2-3 meters for the location icon to move.

In the 'old days' there was a way to change a setting to 'unlock' to speed up the refresh when actually walking but applications for the last couple of years now have removed that functionality.

Try to make sure you are walking in an area free of tall buildings or trees, that may speed up the movement somewhat.

Ask a Question