Oh Canada...new member from Toronto!

TomTom Model(s)
TT GO 510
Hello everyone!

As a proud new owner of a TomTom GO 510 I thought I might drop in and say, "Hello!"

Being someone who enjoys modifying things (i.e. bikes, computers, cars, etc.), it is great to find a forum to share ideas with other like minded individuals.

Having lurked for the past couple of days, I would have to say keep up the good work on the site.

I look forward to seeing what others are doing with their TTs! :D

Welcome to the forum.

How long have you had your 510 and where abouts in Canada?

I got my 510 last week (sort of a spur of the moment purchase) and I'm in Toronto.

I'm fiddling with it right now to see what it can/cannot do so there's still a bit to learn...

Curious...can you call a venue straight from the tracking screen or do you have to always go into 'browse map' to make the call? :confused: Still trying to figure it out...

Btw, thanks for the welcome! :D

I got my 510 last week (sort of a spur of the moment purchase) and I'm in Toronto.

I'm fiddling with it right now to see what it can/cannot do so there's still a bit to learn...

Curious...can you call a venue straight from the tracking screen or do you have to always go into 'browse map' to make the call? :confused: Still trying to figure it out...

Btw, thanks for the welcome! :D

Congrats on the purchase.

I believe that is the only way but with NavCore 7 that will change. The firmware update should be shortly on its way (Fall release).

Congrats on the purchase.

I believe that is the only way but with NavCore 7 that will change. The firmware update should be shortly on its way (Fall release).

Well, I'm glad to hear that will change. It would definitely make it a lot easier to use when on the road if you can call straight out from the navigation screen as opposed to changing to 'browse map'...

Thanks for the head's up...I'll keep my eye out for it! :D

Ask a Question