"No Maps Found" after download XL330

TomTom Model(s)
XL 330 S
I got this XL330S today and used it for several hours. When I got home I registered and loaded TTHome. Said there was a map update so I downloaded it. Now when I boot up says "No Maps Found". I can find the downloaded maps US/Canada on my MAC but when I tell the device to install them it says I don't have room. Here's a screenshot:
TomTom.jpg

When I try to delete the Apps or Voices it warns not to do this or the system won't work. Any Ideas how I can install this downloaded Map?
Thanks

You could use Home to copy most voices to your computer, along with a shut down and start up image and some car symbols.

See if you have better luck then.

Conclusion

I called tech support and they were helpful though the device never got fixed. He had me format the device, then he pushed new Apps, maps and voices to me using Tomtom Home. I loaded all this but the 330 would never bootup unless I did the 20 sec power switch reset trick. At that point it came on but wouldn't acquire satellites. Also the firmware me sent was version 7 for some reason. He mentioned that using the MAC rather then a PC for the first download may have caused a problem. I could have got another in exchange but decided on a refund, I really liked TTHome, wish Garmin had something similar.

Ask a Question