Newbie in the house!

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forums as well as to the Tomtom line of products. Having owned two other PNA's in the past, I know what works and what doesn't. The Tomtom One I recently purchased beats the two previous ones hands down.

Glad to be part of the community!

Normandelli

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8700/4.2.1 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Welcome to TTF and we hope you enjoy your stay :)

Welcome to the site!!! I love this place...tons of GREAT info!!!! Not to mention great folks!!!!!

Welcome. As Guttboy said, there is lots of great info here that I have already used to enhance my TomTom's functionality and experience. Beyond that though, the people have been fantastic which is key to any Internet Forum.

Yeah it is the folks that make up the site....thank GOD we dont have a bunch of apple frekazoids here....:p

Only kiddin......

Irockjayhawk...what does the name stand for btw????

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I've been lurking around here for about two weeks now and what a wealth of info I've already picked up! Cheers!

Yeah it is the folks that make up the site....thank GOD we dont have a bunch of apple frekazoids here....:p

Only kiddin......

Irockjayhawk...what does the name stand for btw????

Guttboy...Since you know who I work for and we tend to use an "i" as the first letter of many of our products (iPod, for example), I did a little play on that. I am from Kansas and went to the Univ. of Kansas. Since they are the Jayhawks and have a famous chant called the Rock Chalk chant, I blended a few things together.

Oh yeah, I am an Apple freakazoid but I'll try and contain myself and not feel sorry for those who don't use a Mac. :D

LOL....figured as much! I love my Ipod! I thought the rage was just that...a fad...but now my lil nano is great for audiobooks on a long drive...not to mention the tunes!

Welcome to the Forum and it is great you are finding the tt a good purchase. Join in and have a good time.

Ask a Question