Need to update a one wy road by my house - Newbie

Hi.
Another U.K user here.
I have a fully updated (today) Tom Tom ONE XL,
I have two concerns.
1. the road upon I live on is detailed as a 2 way road, it has been one way only for the past 20 years.
I see cars driving the wrong way daily, I'm assuming they are following their sat navs, how can I update the Tom Tom maps to show it is one way only??

2. My Tom Tom ONE XL regularly will switch itself on (in the middle of the night sometimes) and simply drain the battery - not joking, it has become a real problem, any ideas on fixing it would be great.

Thanks in advance.
Ben.

Welcome to TTF.

1. You can make a road 1-way using mapshare corrections.

2. I believe you. Look for supermod mvl to respond to this post in the next 24 hours. I think he has a link to a workaround for those plagued by this issue.

2. I believe you. Look for supermod mvl to respond to this post in the next 24 hours. I think he has a link to a workaround for those plagued by this issue.

With app 8.01x, the ONE XL is known to turn itself on exactly 1 week after shutting off.

There's no fix from Tomtom, but you may want to see some of the discussion here. One workaround is to push the pin on the bottom of the device - that truly turns the device off (rather than sleep mode), and it will not turn back on in a week.

Last edited:

Ask a Question