New Voices!

TomTom Model(s)
Via 130
Hi all
I've got the Tomtom Via130 and I'm trying to add new voices via my PC, I have found the program on my computer but can't find where to add the new voices so when I connect my tomtom to the computer it's not adding them in?
I've found the software in Program Files (x86) under MyTomTom3, within this there is:
Driver
Plugins
Resources
DeviceController.dll
DeviceDetection.dll
DeviceNavManager.dll
Libeay32.dll
MyTomTomSA
QtCore4.dll
QtGui4.dll
QtNetwork4.dll
QtXml4.dll
QtXmlPatterns4.dll
ssleay32.dll
TomTomPackage.dll
TomTomSupporterBase.dll
TomTomSupporterCore.dll
TomTomSupporterProxy.dll
Uninstall MyTomTom3

Any ideas??

Looking in the wrong place.

for a Via model, you use MyTomTom. Connect the device to the computer, fire up MyTomTom and, in the desktop icon when you click on it, will be a link 'add community content'.

Click on it and a new webpage opens where you can add from your computer stuff like custom pois, car icons, images AND (non computer) voices. You'd use that.

Further, you can utilize the new Content transfer Asssistant that allows for the transfer of stuff from an existing older unit using Home 2 to a newer model such as the Via.

Get that here:
https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14081/kw/Transfer%20Assistant

Ask a Question