New TomTom 920 user

Just picked up my 920 today.. took advantage of the black Friday deals. Very excited about it. Seems like a great unit.

I have already experienced a glitch I read about on here when it starts to say something and then stop "prepare to right to Lo...."

Everything else seems great so far.

I have a question about the promo codes I've been reading on here. Is this the code for the 1 year free maps? I found a code on a "always up to date" green insert and it tells me to go to www.tomtom.com/1yearmaps but that website doesn't exist. Any other promo codes that I'm missing out on? I can't seem to find anything else in my book.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hello and welcome
congrats on the 920. where did u purchase it?

Im not sure how the update maps works, I thought it went through HOME for the map update. Maybe a 920 user may help out.

I got it at Office Depot. Was waiting in line at 5:15am for them to open at 6. They only had 2 in stock.. I got the first one.

I tried to activate my promo code in HOME but it says "promotion code does not exist or promotion has ended".

Ask a Question