New phones and One XL

Hello,
I've got a one XL and a new phone (HTC Touch HD) I can't get the tomtom to connect. Have tomtom released settings for new phones? Do they have plans to do so? At the moment I have to get my old TytnII out of the desk drawer for use with the GPS. As for my wife's HTC Tattoo running Android - forget it.

I'm getting a bit sick of this, having paid for traffic updates I wish we could actually use them. Does anyone have any advice please?
Thanks a lot...

You need to add the Bluetooth DUN profile to your phone in order for a data connection to be set up, be aware the One XL only supports a data connection it CANNOT support handsfree for phone calls.

Assuming the Touch HD is running WM6,0 or 6,1 you can unzip the attached file ONCE then copy the resultant CAB file to your phone, use File Explorer on the phone to locate the CAB file and tap it - Once installed power off the phone, when it powers back up your phone will have the DUN capability needed - Mike

Attachments

• WM6_BT_DUN.cab.zip
    26.7 KB · Views: 321
I just noticed this app. It may get Tomtom PLUS services working on Android, let us know how it goes if you end up trying it on the HTC Tattoo.

I wonder if this would work for my new LG GW620R smart phone.

I also can't get it to connect and it runs Android :confused:.

Ask a Question