New navcore_7.161.8491 kills SD card boot

I upgraded to new navcore 7.161.8491, then it could not boot up from my SD card (loaded NA maps) on second time,
I have to remove the SD card and power up TT1, then insert back the SD card.
everytime, I have to remove the SD and then insert back, so the TT1 could boot-up.

I downgrade to V7.131 and V6.560, all works fine, no such problem!

Anyone notices any problem for the new upgrade ?

Last edited:
Ad

Advertisements

TomTom Model(s)
One v2
I upgraded to new navcore 7.161.8491, then it could not boot up from my SD card (loaded NA maps) on second time,
I have to remove the SD card and power up TT1, then insert back the SD card.
everytime, I have to remove the SD and then insert back, so the TT1 could boot-up.

I downgrade to V7.131 and V6.560, all works fine!

Anyone notices any problem for the new upgrade ?
Paper clip reset on the bottom. Then it will be fine. Stay with the 7.161, it's better.

Paper clip reset on the bottom. Then it will be fine. Stay with the 7.161, it's better.
I had a similar issue with 7.161 and larger SD card....had to pop it out each time just to power up. As suggested, a reset fixed the issue and it's been working fine since.

TomTom Model(s)
One v4
Got it working now somehow but now it takes a while to get a fix

Ad

Advertisements

this new update sucks!
"reset" fixed the problem, but it came back after half day! "reset" again! :mad:

TomTom Model(s)
One v4
What was it supposed to add or fix? So far all I have seen is problems powering up and it now takes longer again to get a fix.

Ad

Advertisements

Well looks like i wont be messin with this update. I like the quick sat connections and stable software(for the most part). Let us know when this gets remedied

Ask a Question