Need to ask about Tomtom Receiver :)

Hello,

Excuse me, but i dont know alot about this things. Thats why i am here to ask.

well i got 1 question regarding. of Tomtom Traffic Receiver.
Now when i go to the Store and buy Tomtom with lifetime Map and Traffic. do i have to buy a receiver separatly? or it will come in the Box? Or, the receiver will be built in the unit?? i am planning to buy a new Device and i would like to buy it with lifetime Map and Traffic as well. .. Also .. do i have to pay for this service monthly for life? i meant for the receiver to receive the traffic information on my unit?? or once i buy the device with the reciever Built in/ or separat. i will get the traffic Information to my device for free?

sorry 1 more thing. I would like to know if Tomtom Traffic, 100% accurate ?

Thank you very much for ur patient. :)

Ad

Advertisements

dhn

TomTom Model(s)
Go 50; Go 520
The lifetime traffic is of the rds-tmc type and units with that T feature have a combo traffic antenna/car charger included in the package. There is no subscription price for it and, by the way, the traffic receiver works in Europe as well as in NA.

But 100% accurate? Nope. It's not as current or accurate as those models with LIVE traffic but the LIVE is subscription based.

As to lifetime maps, the M feature.... There will be in the packaging a sheet with an activation code which you enter when you register your unit on line. This code is kept on TomTom's servers and associates the code with your unit.

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question