Need to ask about Tomtom Receiver :)

Hello,

Excuse me, but i dont know alot about this things. Thats why i am here to ask.

well i got 1 question regarding. of Tomtom Traffic Receiver.
Now when i go to the Store and buy Tomtom with lifetime Map and Traffic. do i have to buy a receiver separatly? or it will come in the Box? Or, the receiver will be built in the unit?? i am planning to buy a new Device and i would like to buy it with lifetime Map and Traffic as well. .. Also .. do i have to pay for this service monthly for life? i meant for the receiver to receive the traffic information on my unit?? or once i buy the device with the reciever Built in/ or separat. i will get the traffic Information to my device for free?

sorry 1 more thing. I would like to know if Tomtom Traffic, 100% accurate ?

Thank you very much for ur patient. :)

The lifetime traffic is of the rds-tmc type and units with that T feature have a combo traffic antenna/car charger included in the package. There is no subscription price for it and, by the way, the traffic receiver works in Europe as well as in NA.

But 100% accurate? Nope. It's not as current or accurate as those models with LIVE traffic but the LIVE is subscription based.

As to lifetime maps, the M feature.... There will be in the packaging a sheet with an activation code which you enter when you register your unit on line. This code is kept on TomTom's servers and associates the code with your unit.

Ask a Question