My first daytime scheme (screenshot included)

TomTom Model(s)
910 and ONE
Let me know what you think!

screenieqp1.jpg

I just did a screenie of the Color Scheme Editor when I was finished.... thats why it has the strange screen setup and foreign names...

Attachments

• jacks new daytime.zip
    1,009 bytes · Views: 611
In the map colors option, u will see the custom scheme option. The icon for the custom scheme option has rainbow colors. select that and it will bring you to a list menu.

Hey JacknMary, I was wondering if you create color schemes which are personalized much like poi files are created for individuals. ilike your day and night schemes. I'm currrenty using the night one.

I am rather new to the tomtom and I recently bought the 720 ;) I love it but am just not really happy with the colors available - I tried downloading a few ut it's just not feeling comfotable (kinda looking for something close to mapart colors I liked the one above but am wondering how I can go about making my own colors or using something that I have to tweak it a little - what do I use or how do do it :) Thanks, james (cop in Ontario)

Ask a Question