Mute button

These things need a mute button. Sometimes I am listening to a show on the radio or talking to someone and the voice tells me to keep straight every few minutes.
There should be a touchscreen mute button, similar to the + and - buttons that will mute the voice for a limited period of time. Maybe that amount of time can be set in the preferences section.
Anyone else agree?

mute button?

These things need a mute button. Sometimes I am listening to a show on the radio or talking to someone and the voice tells me to keep straight every few minutes.
There should be a touchscreen mute button, similar to the + and - buttons that will mute the voice for a limited period of time. Maybe that amount of time can be set in the preferences section.
Anyone else agree?

My GO 920T has this. there is a button for turning sound On/OFF. I have this on my quick menu, so it is 1 touch to the menu, and then 1 touch for the button. Pretty quick.

Ask a Question