Mounting help

Hello, I just bought a TomTom Go 510. I'm currently using the windshield mount in my 2002 Civic, however I'd like to mount it under the radio.

I think what would work best is if there was a round disk that I could stick on the dash somewhere and use the windshield mount to attach to that.

Does anybody know where I can buy something like that?

Hi Brian and welcome to the site! be patient enough and you might not even have to buy one... some members here are giving stuff like this away!

Read on... you'll find lots of great stuff here!

...but yeah you can buy what you are looking for. Do a search on 'mount'.

Hi Brian and welcome to the site! be patient enough and you might not even have to buy one... some members here are giving stuff like this away!

Read on... you'll find lots of great stuff here!

...but yeah you can buy what you are looking for. Do a search on 'mount'.
I made a test with double-sided sticky tape. Works great with a flat piece of acrylic glued to the dashboard and attaching the suction cup to it. A nice vent-mount would of course be better - like the one shown in the Mercedes mock-up on the German site. One of these days we'll be able to get it, made in China, at WalMart...

One of these days we'll be able to get it, made in China, at WalMart...
Sad ...but true. And we'll ahve to buy 2 cuz you the thr 1st one will break! Too bad the German Company won't see to us over here.

Ask a Question