more than half of LCD screen turns gray

I bought TomTom One less than two years ago. Yesterday more than half of its screen turns gray ( many thin white lines across the screen), but still I can see the maps and use the device.

I reset the GPS but didn't help.

Is it the LCD problem?

Thank you!

Mike

How many satellite bars are showing?

It can receive full signals etc. Yes, when the GPS does not receive any signal, WHOLE screen becomes gray. But the problem is that the lower part (more than half of the screen is gray, with thin white lines cross the screen) is not clearly shown, though I can still read the icons or map.

Do a pin reset - does the Tomtom logo have the lines / screen cut off? If so then it's a bad screen. Some people know how to repair them if you ask. But given the low cost of a used ONE on craigslist you may want to just get another one.

HI mike i have same problem on my tom tom, two days ago start many thin white lines across the screen botton to up more than half as well so have you solucion?? what did you do ? help me please !!!

Ask a Question