Missing Streets

I have owned my Tom Tom for about 3 years now and still live in the middle of a field according to my Go730. My street has been here for 8 years and is included on almost all other GPS brands. I have submitted more map correctings than I can count and even called support about the issue. I was told by the last agent that he would flag it and make sure that it was included on the next map update so I went ahead and purchased the latest map and update service.

Well, Just D/L'd and installed the new map update and still no street. I guess I'm destined to live in a field until I buy another brand GPS.:(

Tried that link. First time it said that an error occured and my correction did not get submitted. Then I couldn't load the site. Must be having server problems.

Well finally got it to load but when I name the street and submit, it keeps saying

Report Failed

A technical error prevented us from receiving your report.

Well, try again later, I suppose.

I'm also going to send a link of this thread to a contact I have who wants to know about issues with TomTom's various sites.

It's working for me this evening.

It's working now but it still gives me the same error when I try to submit. the error says:

Report Failed

A technical error prevented us from receiving your report.

I get the same thing every time I try it.

No idea why that would be. When I used the system yesterday, I submitted an actual correction as a test (a correction I'd sent via Mapshare and TeleAtlas a dozen times over the last 3 or 4 years). Did not receive error messages in reply.

OK... tried it with Mozilla FireFox. And it worked.... Just another problem with IE9. I have found many things that do not work right, Especially anything dealing with Java.

OK... tried it with Mozilla FireFox. And it worked.... Just another problem with IE9. I have found many things that do not work right, Especially anything dealing with Java.
Given Microsoft's bare tolerance of Java, that comes as no surprise. Should have said that I am also using FF (6.0.2, I believe) here. Glad to hear the feature is working for you.

Ask a Question