Maxium number of corrections

TomTom Model(s)
I get the message "You have already made the maxium number of corrections to this map. If you make a new correction, your oldest correction will be automatically removed'. The only option is continue. I would think after the corrections are uploaded, more could be added

As I recall you can add 750 map share alterations before the error/ warning message is issued, after that the map share system acts like a stack so when you add a new alteration the oldest is lost - Mike

I select continue and the map corrections window 1 of 2 reshows. If I try to make a correction it gives me the same message. It does not allow any changes. (loops between the two).
I am assuming that after the changes are uploaded with Share, replacing the oldest will overlay only what in on my GPS unit.

tt720 ver 8.351 map v840.2562

I just downloaded the latest map and the same problem occures. After I get the max message I select continue and the same thing happens when I try to do a update. The oldest is not removed to allow a new update. I guess there is a max of 750 updates per user.

maximum number of map corrections

I have been playing around with my TomTomXXL trying to change speeds on sections of roads. I think I am starting to understand what I am doing but your post alarmed me.
Are map corrections only the ones I make when experimenting or does this include updates via TomTom Home? Is there any way of knowing what the total number of corrections made to date is?
Margek

Downloaded mapshares should not count. Also, if and when it's worling properly, you should see a little box in the top right of the screen in Home showing how many mapshares are currently in place.

So is there an answer to this problem?
I have also recently reached this limit and want to keep updating the map (both my own copy and sending the updates home to the MapShare community) as I locate the errors.
Is there any way to keep making map corrections without losing information?

Ask a Question