Little Map Question?

do you wanna know where I was sitting the last 10 minutes? or is that too far off topic? ahahhaha

that's definitely T.M.I.
Although, I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo trying to dig out how to enable TTS on my 510. (highly illeagal, of course!!!) blahhaaha...
________
SelenaCutie

Last edited:
rumor has it that TT will check your device every time you log into HOME and disable any hacks it finds.

...this is just a rumor

It's called no one can find a way to do something so we wait patiently for the Spook's return, and a post telling us this is already a feature built into the OS yet not readily available until the Spook gives us a very clear (if you read EXACTLY what is typed) description of how to get something done! :D

i.e. "capture" file (no extension) in a folder named "screen" and touching a predesignated area of the screen to capture a screenshot :)

Yep, all those POI enabled is chewing up your internal RAM. Try disabling a few and testing it. I bet it frees up so you're at 0.4mb (that's where I'm at now.)
oh.. I have seen 0.4MB free even with those POIs on. How does that work? lol

I also notice if I clear out recent destinations, this helps in the free memory. :)

Spook, I don't know what I was babbling about earlier, what I meant was the screenshot method YOU described, which I now know is part of the OS, not a 3rd party app. What do I know? :)

Ask a Question