Lancer EVO X Car Icon

Hi All,

I new to this forum so i would thought i would post my first car icon that i made for my tomtom, it the Lancer EVO X. I have attached two different sizes, one at 128*128 and the other at 80*80, hope you enjoy my car icon. If you have requests let me know and i will try to create your car for you :)

fabsy

Attachments

• Lancer EVO X.zip
    33.8 KB · Views: 771
Good timing! Off to the media launch of the Evo X at the Sydney Motor Show today. We don't get the X until Mar/Apr 08, but I'm putting my name down for one. And now I have the icon for my 720. Onya, mate!

I hope you enjoyed the show :) i can only dream to have an EVO X :D
I hope the car icon worked well for you :cool:

fabsy

Hi All,

I new to this forum so i would thought i would post my first car icon that i made for my tomtom, it the Lancer EVO X. I have attached two different sizes, one at 128*128 and the other at 80*80, hope you enjoy my car icon. If you have requests let me know and i will try to create your car for you :)

fabsy

wow.. very nice.. I had an EVO a couple years ago.. Would you be able to make a Tiburon one? They have a good rear view here.... http://www.hyundaiusa.com/vehicle/tiburon/gallery/360view.aspx

Here's that 'nice rear image' of a blue mode resized with added red background.

Last edited:

Ask a Question