Just bought One XL- Please help

Hi- I just bought a One XL brand new and I just downloaded Home from TomTom's website (ver 1.5) and it says there are no updates available.

From the device, I clicked on "Join" for the MapShare and Home is not even downloading those.

Am I doing anything wrong? Thanks!

Doesn't sound like you are doing anything wrong to me.

From what I've read, the mapshare updates takes time to roll out due to verification of the corrections. It'll probably take time before you see any.

If i have mapshare, its the latest version right? Just bought it... I dont have it on me right now buy from what i understand the OneXL with mapshare have the latestmaps and firmware

If i have mapshare, its the latest version right? Just bought it... I dont have it on me right now buy from what i understand the OneXL with mapshare have the latestmaps and firmware

Not at all. As far as I know, the ONE XL has the USA/Canada version 6.75 which is NOT the latest version.

The latest firmware is: 7.131
The latest map for USA/Canada is: 7.10

I could just guess that perhaps more corrections are for the NA maps (on your 720) rather than the USA/Canada maps. I'm just assuming this is the case.

Ask a Question