it looks like this forum has no infor on TT ONE XL?

Hi every one.

first off all i would like to say thank you to all of you for all usefull links and posts it helps.
Second why this forum has no information on TT ONE XL i got one so fa love it but had multiple problems already.

1. Six Flags in Jackson , NJ was not found. strange?
2. from Six Flags back to Brooklyn took me 2,5 hours. I select fastest way back home.
3. I heard that US traffic is free so far.so i tried it form my Blackberry 7100i and Nokia 6682 no luck.
4. I also tried to change splashw to my custom one but it did not work aether. Even though i set it to 240 x 320.

it is not like I'm complaining just want to share ans see if any one have some thing to say.
thank you in advance. enjoy you toys gents.

1. Six Flags in Jackson , NJ was not found. strange?

What version of maps you have? IIRC, the ONE XL comes with US/Canada maps 6.75. If the address is not found, you definitely want to report it via TT website or the Tele Atlas Insight.

2. from Six Flags back to Brooklyn took me 2,5 hours. I select fastest way back home.

If you know a faster route, you can always follow that route and the TT will accommodate.

You can display the ETA of a route and switch between the routing preferences and see which one will be faster.

3. I heard that US traffic is free so far.so i tried it form my Blackberry 7100i and Nokia 6682 no luck.

Both those phones are not officially supported by the ONE XL. Perhaps you can be the first one to pair these successfully and share your results.

4. I also tried to change splashw to my custom one but it did not work aether. Even though i set it to 240 x 320.

The ONE XL has a bigger screen. Check to see if the properties of the original splash has the same resolution and copy them.

You can try and use this tool and see if it helps you - http://www.neilstyles.com/generator.php

We'll try to place some info for the ONEXL. What would you like to know? The ONE XL is the same as the ONE but with a bigger screen.

I own a One NE and have the North America map installed - the only Six Flags listed in the 'factory installed' POI is in northern NJ. :confused:

Regarding the trip from Jackson, NJ to Bklyn., NY, the fastest route north is the NJ Turnpike; the shortest route is Route 9 - I make the trip every week from Bklyn. to Jackson and back so I know. If the 'pike' has traffic then it will take longer. ;)

ML

Ask a Question