Is there a faster way to create POI

keg

Hello everyone I have been using the POI editor and I have to put in each location manually in order to create the POI. Thats why i have been posting POI in locations near me instead of all of the U.S. Is there another program that is faster in putting in locations and that would take all locations and input it in. I appreciate it just makes me nuts to do each location one at a time and produce for everyone a certain time of location. Thanks everyone and let me know thanks...:)

Hello everyone I have been using the POI editor and I have to put in each location manually in order to create the POI. Thats why i have been posting POI in locations near me instead of all of the U.S. Is there another program that is faster in putting in locations and that would take all locations and input it in. I appreciate it just makes me nuts to do each location one at a time and produce for everyone a certain time of location. Thanks everyone and let me know thanks...:)

Now how would this be possibe? It seems like you want a program to enter in information from a companies website which is next to impossible because every single website is a different format. Where exactly do you expect do get "all of the locations" for a certain company.

well, for some things you can locate on google earth, just save to "my places" in google earth.....note...delete anything in "my places" before starting. save as an .xml file. download poiedit from www.poiedit.com, open the .xml file in poiedit and then save as an .ov2 file with the name of your choice. load into the map folder. that's it, you're done.

Ask a Question