Is it possible to download a truck map for a tom tom pro 9150 ?

The pro 9150 is a webfleet product.
The Tomtom PRO has free maps as long as you have one WEBFLEET subscription at the LIVE rate.

Thanks for the reply, when I bought the sat nav I assumed it had a truck map, but it doesn't, despite having a truck icon within the settings, someone from webfleet contacted me to say that you could only download maps compatible with the tom tom serial number.

Thanks for the reply, when I bought the sat nav I assumed it had a truck map, but it doesn't, despite having a truck icon within the settings, someone from webfleet contacted me to say that you could only download maps compatible with the tom tom serial number.
What are the first 2 characters of your serial number? We need to be sure it isnt really a 'car' unit and hasn't had some pirated truck firmware installed that is going to cause map issues. If this really is a 9150, it would originally have come with a truck map, and it should be possible to obtain a new one.

The first two characters of the serial number are LU I also have a 5150 truck version sat nav which says truck on the box however the 9150 doesn't, it says europe, I have seen the 9150 for sale on an auction site which shows a picture of the map version which just says europe instead of europe truck, mine also says just europe.

Hmmm... as far as I know, all N.A. 9150 models came with "Pro" truck maps, and the LU clearly identifies your device as a Pro 9150. Would expect truck maps there, too. Doing more research...

Ask a Question