IQroute ETA fix

I have noticed that driving during usual heavy traffic, same traffic around the year morning and evening time, IQroute always estimates the ETA 15-20 mintes less than the actual. It takes me around 50min to get to work and 65min to get home. However, IQroute shows 35min and 50min consequetly.

Is there a way to deliver this info to the right people at TT so they fix this?

I have noticed that driving during usual heavy traffic, same traffic around the year morning and evening time, IQroute always estimates the ETA 15-20 mintes less than the actual. It takes me around 50min to get to work and 65min to get home. However, IQroute shows 35min and 50min consequetly.

It's probably this bug. This has been reported to many people in Tomtom, no fix yet. Newer maps have improved things a bit. And a traffic antenna or PLUS/LIVE traffic subscription also helps.

Last edited:

You probably do but make sure you are using the Fastest Route choice. IQ only works with this setting.

mvl,

That very likely could be the reason. Hope to have a solution for that.

doctormstein. TT always ask me how I want my route and I always pick the fastest.

Ask a Question