I don't condone this...

If you read the thread from hamproof and the great tip from Spook about screendumps, you see just how easy it really is. Though I think I would like to find a tweak to move the 'click' area to the right side maybe instead of the upper left corner.

Well hamproof and I thought Spook might have been trying to get someone to call his bluff. I tested and after a reconfig was actaully able to capture my screen with no wires attached, just a touch of the screen and a 'camera clcik' sound and I have this on my way to the office this morning:

Now my speedo in my 2005 Ford Five-Hundred only goes to 120...
dump2129171049.JPG

bad battom.... bad bad battom.

Last edited:
Though I think I would like to find a tweak to move the 'click' area to the right side maybe instead of the upper left corner.
You don't ask for much eh? Moon-on-a-stick maybe? ;) Seriously though, you could change the capture 'button' to top-right, by switching the layout preference to left-handed. Of course, all your buttons will be switched to the opposite side.

dump2129171049.JPG

Nice shot, but I have seen better. There is a thread on YourNav for these 'records', with the current winner being 1609km/h (nearly 1000 mph I think)!! http://www.yournav.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8019&hl=how+fast

dump2129171049.JPG

I have yet to try it yet. My intention was to capture the tripmaster screen. But since the upper left hand corner (and right hand corner and bottom left/right as well) for Tripmaster is set to do another action, I would have to see if it works. Will give it a try this weekend.

Nevertheless, this is a great trip from Spook. I did a search on several tomtom forums as well as google search, but nothing came up.

In any case, I still find it hard to believe the Ford 500 can achieve 135mph. Is this an error on TT? :p

well the gauge goes to 120 and it was pegged.... 1st and last time I do that. My wife will kill me if she finds out!

hehe you must be going downhill hehehe JK. Anyhow I believe its very accurate, I have tested my 510 on my M5 which already has a nav and the speed on the 510 was actually lower than what was showing on my speedo on the M5.. I was doing 150is and my TT was only showing 145is?? So I think they are accurate because from my understanding BMW made their speedo to be + 3% and I have others on M5 board that confirmed this as well :D So big props for that Bullet Ford :eek: :eek:

John

Ask a Question