Huge Problem With One Xl

I had my tomtom one xl hooked upto the computer. I left the computer on for a while.
My little brother formated the one xl and I do not have a back up of the old files on it. So please can some one help.:confused: :confused:

I think it's time to call TomTom Customer Service. With a proof of purchase receipt, they can fix all this.

I had my tomtom one xl hooked upto the computer. I left the computer on for a while.
My little brother formated the one xl and I do not have a back up of the old files on it. So please can some one help.:confused: :confused:

Have you tried plugging the TOmTOm into the PC, running TomTom HOME, and using "UPDATE my DEVICE" to get your operating system and POIS back?

Once you do that, you can then use TomTom HOME to get back your maps by going up to TOOLS --> USE LATEST MAP GUARANTEE

Omg!!!

First, beat down your lil' borther for manually formatting your XL. Why would he do that anyway, it couldn't have been an accident?

Second, do what Birdman said...It worked for me after screwing up my XLS a while back, and being stuck with Guam only, and then "No Maps".

The only thing I am missing might be a little drum sound (no big deal), and the GPS quick fix, but I'll look into that tonight. :D

Good luck!

Ask a Question