HTC Mogul and TomTom One XL

I just stumbled on this site and registered and am hoping someone can help.

I tried searching for an answer to this but didnt see anything concrete. When in the store to buy this the biggest feature to me was the ability to get real time traffic updates, the salesperson confirmed it would do this and that it would pair with my phone via bluetooth and no big deal.

Well it's not working, I have a HTC Mogul and it will pair but immediately say I dont have the appropriate services on the phone to have TomTom work with it.

I dont need to have it for calling etc, just want to get it connected for the data connection to get the real time updates. Looking at TomTom's site it's very apparent they dont like to support HTC phones.

Does anyone have a work around? I like the unit just really angry and dissappointed that this one feature I want isnt available.

Any help would be immensely appreciated.

I have the TT one xl and no traffic, it will blue tooth but I don't use that either, now the traffic is only good most likely in large cities? I'm sure some of the more knowledgeable users will speak up, you may have to take it back to the store and tell them it doesn't do what the saleman said and go with an upgrade to the 720 or 910?

Ask a Question