Tom Tom and HTC Eris

Hello guys,
I just got Eris a few days ago, and right now trying to sync it with my tomtom Go 730. After resetting both (Eris and Tom Tom), I was able to sync, but only as headset. I am not able to sync the data services.

Any idea, if it is do-able or not. If it is, then how?

I will appreciate any help.
Thanks and take care.

The droid eris (and all Android phones so far) do not support the older Bluetooth DUN profile. Bluetooth DUN is how Tomtom communicates for data, so it won't work with a Droid eris.

The droid eris (and all Android phones so far) do not support the older Bluetooth DUN profile. Bluetooth DUN is how Tomtom communicates for data, so it won't work with a Droid eris.

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnn :(... and I guess there is no way around it now, and maybe not even in the near future.......

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnn :(... and I guess there is no way around it now, and maybe not even in the near future.......

Fuel prices, safety cameras, and quickgpsfix can be downloaded via HOME. You could buy the old round-connector traffic antenna from ebay, I bought mine for under $20. But there's no workaround for weather.

Another option is to get a cheap prepaid phone, and use it as a data-only line for the Tomtom. dervari said pageplus offered something for a couple bucks per month here.

I just noticed this app. It may get Tomtom PLUS services working on Android, let us know how it goes if you end up trying it.

Ask a Question