HTC Fuze TOMTOM Nav6 Issue

TomTom Model(s)
PDA Nav 6
I have a HTC Fuze from AT$T. While running the Tomtom Navagator 6 software, If I leave the Tomtom App to Answer phone or another app, When I switch back to the Tomtom screen the GPS drops about every 30 seconds. It switches off and on... The only way I can get it stable again is to soft reset my phone. Does anyone know of a fix?

I have a HTC Fuze from AT$T. While running the Tomtom Navagator 6 software, If I leave the Tomtom App to Answer phone or another app, When I switch back to the Tomtom screen the GPS drops about every 30 seconds. It switches off and on... The only way I can get it stable again is to soft reset my phone. Does anyone know of a fix?

It's a Fuze issue.

There is a lot of working going on at XDA Developers on trying to work it out but it seems there is something up with the GPS drivers and potentially a tie to ATT's Telnav sub service.

I have a Fuze with reflashed ROM and still have the issue a LOT. When it works it's solid but when it does the come and go problems, all GPS s/w will show the same problem.

Fuze Nav6

Can you tell me how to install the Nav 6 on the FUZE? For some reason mines keep coming up with a "No GPs Device"....
Appreciate any help on the install send me a PM appreciate any help...

Ask a Question