How to turn off TomTom Home autostart?

I have TomTom Home installed on a mac laptop (running OS X 10.6.4). The Activity Monitor shows that TomTom Home starts itself whenever the computer is rebooted.
How can I disable the autostart function so that TomTom Home only runs when I deliberately activate it?

I have TomTom Home installed on a mac laptop (running OS X 10.6.4). The Activity Monitor shows that TomTom Home starts itself whenever the computer is rebooted.
How can I disable the autostart function so that TomTom Home only runs when I deliberately activate it?

go to start then in the area that says run type msconfig then enter. Go to the startup tap on top and then uncheck tomtom home Click on apply and then ok. restart your computer If a box comes up when you restart your computer check the box that you don't what to show it again. Have fun

I'm not sure that you're be able to run msconfig on a MAC. Just a guess... ;)

I think I figured it out myself.

In TomTom Home, under the TomTom Home tab (menu bar at the top left of screen), under Preferences, de-select the option to "start TomTom HOME automatically when I connect my device to my computer (recommended)."

If you are running Windows, it would be in TomTom Home under Tools > HOME Preferences.

Ask a Question