How do...... I HIDE NEXT STREET NAMES ?

change preferences/street name preferences/show next street name = un ticked.

So why does it insist on showing me the next main road (not the small streets) at the top of the screen ???

Even the guy at TT customer support couldnt answer this one and he was trying it on his very own 720 (same as mine).

Andy, you first asked this question on December 23rd. You added to the thread yesterday and you are asking again now. The fact that nobody has responded means we simply don't know. Sorry.

I did not "add to this thread" yesterday ! And so what if even I did, this is and open forum is it not ? Or Do you like to manipulate and over control ?

The "fact" (as you say) that my question hasn’t been responded to, is not necessarily because (as you say - means we simply don't know), but maybe its imply been missed ? Not everyone (like you) sits hour after hour combing this forum.

You slammed me for posting my question twice before and now you’re doing it again, I've simply given my original thread a bumb up. Well please accept my apologies for taking up your controlled forum.

Andy :)

Andy, you missed the point. If the question is asked in more than one location, it can be missed by those looking to assist and participate in the discussion.

It is standard procedure in any forum to try to keep questions in 1 location and not be repeated. If you think that is 'over controlling', too bad.

Ask a Question