How are those beta maps goin'

TomTom Model(s)
I havent heard much about those maps that TT sent out for testing...can anyone give any level of detail about the maps or maybe the features that they introduce.

let us know

rob

I guess you could answer these questions without giving anything away.

Are the changes substantial

Do they improve your experience with the device

Do you think the changes are beneficial or just a "niceity"

I guess you could answer these questions without giving anything away.

Are the changes substantial

Do they improve your experience with the device

Do you think the changes are beneficial or just a "niceity"
I guess you have never read an NDA! Generally, you are not permitted to 'disclose' anything!

I guess you have never read an NDA! Generally, you are not permitted to 'disclose' anything!

Including, generally, that you are even taking part in a BETA. For a long time I was a beta tester for HP palmtops. It was fun but occasionally frustrating as things bombed when you relied on them!!!!

The NDA was there when applying for the beta, I can't see that I have a copy of it so I don't know for sure what is in it, but I am assuming that it keeps you from discussing anything.

Nope, have never read one...so no, dont know what it says...and no didnt know that you couldnt identify that you were taking part in it although I have seen some people identify themselves as getting the maps so I guess they are in violation of the document

Ask a Question