Houghi and Google Maps?

TomTom Model(s)
GO920
Since Google had dropped NavTeq on 09/19/08 and started using TeleAtlas now, I'm excited since from now on I can directly use the Houghi site to generate the .itn file instead of using TYRE appl. However, just checked a few minutes ago, Houghi gave me an error.
Can someone confirm that Houghi still up and running? I meant it still able to generates the .itn file successfully.
Thanks

The Houghi page loads fine for me.

If you're able to get the page to load, but getting an error when trying to have it generate an itinerary, be sure to move (slightly) the start/stop points. This generates the lat/lon needed for the script.

Hope this helps.

Houghi link:
http://houghi.org/tomtom/

Thanks Rick
Houghi page loaded fine for me, but after I copied and pasted over, click to generate ITN file, then the error occured.

And, yes, for sure, I did move 2 end points slightly as the site has shown, but still.

You're right. It's not working. I even looked to make sure there were coordinates in my 'link' I copied from Google maps, and there were. Something is broken on Houghi's page I fear. :confused:

Ask a Question