Hi, I've just joined.

TomTom Model(s)
Go 5000
I've just joined and I'm trying to find my way around. I'm not really used to forums, but hopefully I'll get the hang of it.

Thanks. But I don't have a clue where to go for advice. I'm completely confused.

Well, this site is made up of different sub-forums. Take a look at the structure and post where you feel most relevant. If it is a hardware problem, 'Tech Support' may be the best sub-forum. Just click on it and then the button on the top right 'Post new thread'.

If it is an issue with a map, maybe 'Maps and Routing'.

Well, this site is made up of different sub-forums. Take a look at the structure and post where you feel most relevant. If it is a hardware problem, 'Tech Support' may be the best sub-forum. Just click on it and then the button on the top right 'Post new thread'.

If it is an issue with a map, maybe 'Maps and Routing'.

Hi again, sorry it's taken a time to get back to you. And yes, it is a tech problem I have, and thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I guess I'll get used to navigating my way around the forum hopefully sooner rather than later. It just seems like a maze when you are not familiar with the workings. Again many thanks for your help, and I hope perhaps to communicate with you again some time in the near future.

Ask a Question