help live SERVICE renewed but sat nav hasn't updated

TomTom Model(s)
live
Please can anyone help
im at the end of my tether.
I renewed but my live services for UK maps etc in December
the original service was due to expire Jan 9th.
My device supposedly downloaded the update but kept saying it only 15 days left to renew,even though i had renewed.
I raised this with customer services who said just ignore as it would automatically switch to the new subscription for a years service
well it hasn't Ive no live SERVICE and now i can't log onto my account
when i request a password reminder
it sends an automated message but the link is in black and you cannot click in to it.
Im so fed up any help appreciated
JANETTE

You'll have to stay on top of CS for this.

As for their advice on ignoring -- well, that usually works. After you resubscribe in advance, you WILL keep getting messages of impeding doom .. all related to the old subscription. Sounds like it was actually true in your case after renewal, which is unusual. It evidently didn't "take".

Is there ANY chance that you had another TomTom unit previous to this one and used the same email address?

As for their advice on ignoring -- well, that usually works. After you resubscribe in advance, you WILL keep getting messages of impeding doom .. all related to the old subscription. Sounds like it was actually true in your case after renewal, which is unusual. It evidently didn't "take".

Is there ANY chance that you had another TomTom unit previous to this one and used the same email address?

Hi no changes at all same sat nav unit and same e mail address

Hi no changes at all same sat nav unit and same e mail address
i did notice during the first live service that BAD it said my maps were out of date
but i connected for updates regularily

Again, it sounds such a tangle that only Customer Service is going to be able to unwind it.

Did you request the password reminder because you really could not remember your password, or because the one you remembered well just wasn't working?

Again, it sounds such a tangle that only Customer Service is going to be able to unwind it.

Did you request the password reminder because you really could not remember your password, or because the one you remembered well just wasn't working?

The worst is they havent responded to the e mails.
The password wasn't working Ann the useless link sent to reset can't be used as its
just black typing
Ive tried to copy and paste to no avail.
Im flaming sick total bunch idiots

Well, call CS again when they are open.

0845 161 0009

Ask for 2nd level support.

Ask a Question