Handsfree Question - People can hear me but I can't hear them. HELP

Jen

TomTom Model(s)
Go 720
Hello,

Can someone help me hear. I had my bluetooth an dhandsfree set up perfect and all of a sudden I can no longer hear a conversation through tomtom but yet they can hear me. The only thing I hear through tomtom is the actual call ring coming in. Please help if you can.

Jen

Maybe a litle description of the solution might help other users...;)

Sorry, Well for some odd reason I lost the audio transfer from my phone to TT so I had to rest my phone back (a master rest) and disconnect my phone from TT and re - pair TT back up with my phone. (sony ericson W600i) and for whatever reason that seemed to work. Some weird glitched along the way some where seemed to interfer with the audio transfer. So happy to have this issue resolved and should it happen again at least it's now an easy fix.

JEN

Maybe it's not what happened to you, but
keep in mind that if you get out of the car with your phone on you and you get out of range, it's often necessary to reconnect the two devices together manually.

Maybe it's not what happened to you, but
keep in mind that if you get out of the car with your phone on you and you get out of range, it's often necessary to reconnect the two devices together manually.

Well I know for me every time I get into the car it connects automatically because I have it set to do so. This happened right in mid conversation on in the car. Talking away and all of a sudden the audio was gone but everything was still showing as connected. It was weird.

Jen

Ask a Question