Great Deal on ONE!

Another super deal! If you've been holding back, now's the time to pull the trigger. EXCELLENT price on an excellent device!

For those interested, this deal is also available in the store. Being the anxious person I am, I called my local Toys R Us and validated they indeed carried them at the $299 price. Canceled my online order and picked it up already. Will be playing with it shortly!:D

For those interested, this deal is also available in the store. Being the anxious person I am, I called my local Toys R Us and validated they indeed carried them at the $299 price. Canceled my online order and picked it up already. Will be playing with it shortly!:D
Check your maps version and order your new maps fpr only $6 from tomtom.com if they aren't 665... offer ends next month!

...and congrats on the great deal!

SWEET!

I got mine just before Christmas for $299, and haven't seen it that low since. I was tasked with picking one up for my father in law's birthday, and couldn't find it for less than $399. Then I saw this thread this morning, and managed to get the last one at the local Toys R Us. :D

Incidentally, the website says that it's currently unavailable.

Thanks for the timely post!

qvc went through 20000 in two days at that price (lower considering accessories).

Wow, that's amazing! Such a great price. Wonder how many people bought a few to put on eBay. :)

...no comment! but anyone looking.... hehehe. I cleaned out the local toysrus here.

(I'm planning on raffles for some events my niece is in, I'm not hoarding!)

Thanks

Thanks for the heads-up on the One. Tried the Toys-R-Us website and it wasn't available. I then called the local store and asked about the 299 price and she said that I could buy it for that price. Thanks

Ask a Question