Gong Sound

I am getting a gong sound or church bell sound of late comming from my Tom Tom. i do not know why and do not recall making a change. it happens with or without a planned route. Are there any suggestions of what is going on. Thanks

I am getting a gong sound or church bell sound of late comming from my Tom Tom. i do not know why and do not recall making a change. it happens with or without a planned route. Are there any suggestions of what is going on. Thanks

It may be that you have the setting on for warn when travelling faster than the speed limit (or near school) and the warning is a gong.

Go to Change Preferences -> Safety Preferences and then take a look at what warnings are offered. The first screen provides for a warning if you go over a set speed or if you're near a place of worship or a school. Uncheck them if you do not want those warnings.

Ask a Question